Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Love the Simple Things


The colorful flowers, the different shape of clouds in the sky, the sunrise and sunsets, and the smile of each every one of us, those are just the examples of the simplest things that makes me happy everyday.

At these day and age, we pay attentions with the things that mostly made by highly technologies. Its not even normal in our eyes when some things we see aren’t so extravagant. The way we act, the way we talk, how we wear our clothes… everything seems not enough if we didn’t put an extra finesse. But come to think of it, all these things comes from simple things. We have to think always that simple things are Godly.

I always love to see birds in the sky, I remember I used to be jealous from them because they can touch it. I still feel awe staying at the rain while they are falling unto me. The shining of the stars and moon at evening… I guess, I just love nature. Nature is the simplest things God made for us…And it always feels good when you shared it with someone special in your heart... The way you look at each other, the way you feel each others heartbeat. The way you kiss and embrace each other before and after you utter the words I love you…

All that really matters in this world is when you are happy and contented even all things around you are simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment