Wednesday, February 22, 2012

STILL by Brian Mcnight


This song always reminds me of my first manu script that I've done for Precious Hearts Romance pocket book. The whole story was inspired of this song, where after many years of waiting to find the girl (Daphne) he still want her and love her.
Neo was a retired ramp model who wants to live life simpler from the glamorous life style. While Daphne from being one and only daughter of a business man, live and follow her dream to be a famous ramp model too the time when Neo wasn't a part of a prestigious world anymore. Their lives cross when Daphne visit a famous resort in Palawan where Neo was having a vacation too. That started their love story and how Daphne destined to find the guy who shows love and care the first time they've met.
STILL (A jacket and a letter) is a story I formed from my dreams. Where every night I am excited to sleep and think of beautiful things that turns to a wonderful fantasy, put those together pieces to pieces, to become a love story book. I am proud I made it! Thank you God for the gift of talent! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment