Friday, July 20, 2012
A Sweet Expectations
Its been nine months since we have decided to stop taking birth control and start working on having a baby. We were so excited. Planning a family makes our mind busy and our hearts full of joy.
Three weeks ago when I found out that the long wait is over. That morning, after having a weird dreams of my husband being childish and silly, I get up and go to the bathroom, but before peeing, at the corner of my eye saw the pregnancy test kit sitting in the cover, it was not my plan to take a pregnancy test but I did! I just cant believe that after I put down the PT kit at the corner of the tub two lines appeared in just a span of minutes. My eyes widened and hurriedly raise my shirt up and feel my tummy, "I am pregnant!" I uttered with a big grin.
That exact time I really don't know what to do. I called my husband right away who was at work. He was so happy to hear the good news. That day, our call and text messages was filled with i love you's.
As the day goes by, having some changes in my body makes me feel delighted. Having a supportive husband makes everything easy. Our journey to becoming a parent is starting already. And I will make sure cherish all the moments when..
- when we hugged so tight after the doctor's confirmed that its positive.
- when we first call ourselves mommy and daddy and giggles.
- when he first feel my tummy and give sweet kisses.
- when after so many months again, he open and close the passenger door for me, haha, missed those!
- when we go to the restaurant to get my cravings.
- when my tummy receives good morning and good night kisses from my husband.
- when every time I crave for something and my husband cant give it, he just stare at me with disappointment and gave my tummy a tender kisses.
- when I crave for something for lunch and crave for something else for dinner.
- when I just stare to the food and taste a little so that my husband will not get disappointed after bringing it from the place 5 miles away.
- when I first throw up early in the morning.
- when i started to feel dizzy and not feeling good.
Today, the little angel in my tummy turns two months already. I know going through this period of pregnancy is not gonna be easy. But like all moms out there who have gone through this, I will surpass it too and will try to enjoy every moment of it.
I truly thank God for giving me a chance to carry an angel and be one flesh and blood for nine months. Its a wonderful feeling. I prayed that He will take care of me as much as the baby every seconds of the day. This precious gift will be blessed with so much love every single day. Thank you dear Lord for granting our prayers. Its indeed a sweet expectations. :)