Sunday, July 18, 2010

Aren't You Proud that Our Beauties are Loved by Foreigners?


Some people raised their eye browse whenever they heard that a Filipina married an american (or a foreigner in general). Actually, some look at you from head to toe and toe to head when they saw you accompanied with one. Well, I cant blame them because most (I'm not saying all) of the Filipina who married a foreigner are just simple and really has a Filipina beauty, (tanned, skinny and some doesn't wear make up at all). They thought they are prettier and sexier than them, and how much they wanted to have one, they doesn't have luck. Hmm... I guess its not our faults, we may not pretty and sexy as you are, but we are the one who chose to love by those you called aliens...

I think there's nothing more special about having an american partner, except that they are white/black, taller, bigger and have a little more money than other Filipino (dollar, pounds, etc., have bigger equivalents than peso, we all know that, and we have to accept). But don't think that we are just after of their money! Yes, some marry them because of their riches but please don't generalize. There are still lots of Filipina who marry Americans because of true love (ehm!), believe me, that happens, and that exist! ;)

American are just the same with Filipino's. They can be mean, but they can be nice, understanding, gentleman, caring, and lovable too (oops!... hi honey!) I've known Filipinas who are married and living in america (and some other country) who was so happily inlove until now. I don't believe they choose to stay with Filipina because of they are caring, instead I believe that when you love someone, whatever his/her nationality is, that love will gonna bring out the best in you.

I also extend my sympathy to those Filipino's who hate Americans. Not all Filipinos has their own good experience with Americans (or other nationalities) and vise versa. I guess this really comes the word RESPECT.

Com'on, we are not making any crimes here! Aren't you proud that our beauties are loved by foreigners??? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment