Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Typhoon Strikes Again

Its midnight here, but everybody still awakes. No light, I just can see darkness from four side of my room. All the electricity shut down within Metro Manila. No sounds, except for the loud noise from the mad blow of the wind and the roaring sounds from the roof of the neighborhood. The typhoon strikes again.
Its been almost two weeks since we've been spending our nights at my cousins house. Tonight even its a little cold we still decided to sleep there but at 12:30 AM we evacuate and went back home.My heart pump fast. I tried to sleep but I couldn't because of the loud noise outside. And so I decided to get a paper and a ballpen. Everybody was worried now. Hoping nobody will get hurt from this typhoon. The news said its signal number two all over NCR, and nobody knows what will happen in the next few hours. Still, its 1:45 AM, and no changes... I think I have to park my pen now and do some prayers. When things like this happen we only have one person to run to. Father God Jehovah and Papa Jesus, hopefully everyone is safe and everything is ok until tomorrow comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment